Friday, December 10, 2010

All Natural Vanilla Honey Lip Balm

This is an all Natural Beeswax based lip balm. It its sent is Vanilla Honey!! It feels great on the lips, and last longer than the leading lipsmacker brand. I dont know about you but my lips in winter are always cracking and bleeding, and sore. I used this the other day and only a day and half of using it my lips are back to normal!! It works great! This container shown in the photo is a 15ml container it sells for $5. I have smaller containers to come in the future they will sell for $3.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tiffany,
    Would I be able to get 5 of these Lip Balms in time for Christmas?
    Thanks,
    Joanne Dueck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joanne! I will have them made and sent with Kyle tomorrow!! It will come to $10 for the 5 instead of $17. Thanks so much for your order!!

    ReplyDelete