Monday, December 27, 2010

New Idea

I had a new idea for a fun new product. It does need some work yet. Its not near what I was envisioning but I don't think its to bad. I will be giving it a shot a few more times to see if I can get it looking better. I love the idea of having it look like my little guy is wearing a tie with out all the fuss of putting one on such a little stinker! I doubt it would stay on anyway, even if I could get a real one on him! :)

So what do you think? Should it make it into the list of products? Any changes you would make?


Close up on the tie


Oh and something else I have been up too. I made a few new bibs this last week my little guy seems to have found his tongue and lips make noise and drool!! So a bib making I went. I made this bib by using an old men's dress shirt. I'm really pleased with how it turned out! I love that its absorbent for the mass drooling and also cute. Style & Functional all in one! :) What more could a mom want!?


No comments:

Post a Comment