Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

I just realized this week I realized i have an abundance of clips. So from now until futher notice hairclips with large and medi um bows are 5/ $5 instead of the regular 5/ $10. Custom ribbon and bows are available.

Coming next week I will have a tutorial on how to use regular acrylic paint and stamps to make your own shirt. There is a secret to making it permanent so once you wash it the paint stays put! Im really looking forward to trying this myself!

A new product that I am hoping to try is like sewing a fabric to a shirt or onzie in the shape of a tie!! I saw it somewere and it looks very cute!! I will post a photo in the days to come!! If you have any ideas of tutorial ideas or new products leave me a comment! It would be great to hear from you readers!

It is looking like I will also be part of the Neepawa anual Lily festival in July!! I am very excited!!! Stay tuned for details! :) Merry Christmas!! Have a great holiday and fellowship with family and friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment