Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Whirlwind...

I don't know how your Christmas season is but ours seems to be like a whirlwind with so many good meals were we eat to much, more desserts than your love handles know what to do with, a very excited two year old, 2hr long car rides that seem to last a lifetime, and more 'are we there yet?'  than I ever thought I would hear, a sick 4 month old... must I go on? Am I alone or does this sound like you? The exciting part my house is finally back in order, though I cant say that for my sewing area! All in all though, I love it! With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday, family, friends, fellowship, and great food!


My little girl surfing her present! She was so excited to start tearing them open!!


I got a huge pack of thread for my sewing machine in any color imaginable! I'm so excited to start sewing up more fun stuff!!  


A Picture after getting ready to go for Christmas Eve at my parents. My little girl and I all pretty. I love this picture! It makes me smile to look at it and see what a smart, beautiful, and clever little girl she has become!
  
Whats a new memory you will always remember this from this Christmas holiday 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment