Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Soother Clips

I figured I would try something new with the soother clips. I got a whole bunch of new ribbons in which can be used for mitten clips or soother clips using the flat clips.
I cant seem to decide which one of these ribbons is my favorite. It would be between the brown with Polka-dots, Butterflys, or the Owls!!
My Husbands choice for out little guy is the camo. Whats your favorite?

New soother clips. Flat clips come in white, pink or blue. New staps on ribbon shown come in many colors to match ribbon. And wont come undone on there own or when baby plays with soother. They fasten very well and are very safe!

New option for soother clips, Added beads. Beads are wooden and wont slid off ribbon since the soother clip or the snap holds it on.
All soother clips are $5


No comments:

Post a Comment