Sunday, January 16, 2011

Crochet Hats by Sara

These hats are made by a friend of mine. She had just started to crochet as a hobby at home. She is a stay at home Mom looking for a hobby for herself, and little bit of a job at home. Who doesnt enjoy being at home with there babys and having a bit of a side job? I love these little baby booties they are so cute! They are great for when those cute sleepers dont have feet! Or just as a comfy pair of cute booties! 

 Little baby booties, available in multipul colors. $8

All I can say is I so wish I knew about these hats when my daughter was little! She didnt start getting hair till she was 1 1/2! These would have been so darling since clips were not an option! 






All hats shown above are $18
To order email T_Doerksen@hotmail.com If you have a custom order or prefrence just ask and we will let you know if we can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment