Saturday, January 8, 2011

What I have been up to...

Something new I tried today. I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out! This is my first solo shoe the rest I have done when my Mom and I had a 'sewing party'. :) Just saying that reminds me of the dreaded 'sock party'! Moms way of saying we got to sit there in the living room with literally 4 boxes of unmatched socks and sort them till we could match as many as we could. Seriously I used to wonder why she didn't throw them out?! Though now I'm sure she would laugh if she knew I to have now my own box of lonely socks waiting for a party! Lol.

Anyway... off my bunny trail. What do you think of the shoes? Anything you would change about them?
An order I was working on. Had an order for 3 of these crayon wallets for little girls. These are so fun! My daughter loves hers! They come with all the crayons, stickers, and notepad. $12


I finally figured it out!!!! WOOooH!!! I have had three trials on making the large wipes case so far all were a disaster until this one! Though the first two reside at my grandmothers house who seems proud as punch with them, lol. This does need some improvement, but I cant wait to start my next one I'm sure it will look much better! :)


Something New!!! Fabric Soother Clips! With Kamsnaps, these snaps are wonderful they are strong and easily applied! No worrying about matching up the metal prongs with the grove on the opposite side ( traditional metal snaps)  Those things make me crazy! I could never get one right without using 5 first! :) And these come in any color imaginable!



Another personal order from a friend of mine. Two soother clips, and a crayon wallet!


No comments:

Post a Comment