Monday, January 3, 2011

Dressin up a Onzie

I have so many onzies that were gifts from when I had my kids that are nice and not used cuz I prefered the cute ones with the sayings and such. So I decided to dress a few up with some felt designs I cut out. One of them even has a hand stitched message on it! Each onzie is $10.


Looking at this is when I wish I had done this when my daughter was little! Wouldn't this be cute on little girl with those baby legwarmers in a cute pink print with a matching clip!? I Think it would be so sweet!

New onzie I made for my little dude. Sadly I only realized after I made it he is way to big for this onzie I bought! So its up for grabs!

Cute lil' Chick onzie Size 12-24 months. I will be adding feet and a wing to this one yet. And possibly a saying of some kind if someone wants or has a prefrence.

Something new to Unique Treasures Boutique, by Janice! These headbands come in many colors and can have different buttons added to the center (flower of any color, hearts, and any regular button color!) She is great at crochet! Stay tuned for more!!! $5 each



No comments:

Post a Comment