Monday, January 10, 2011

Shoes

What I've been working on lately is shoes. I call these Cozy Toes. They are much like the very popular Robeez brand of shoes. I am still learning how to do these so I'm starting with denim with leather designs on them until I prefect them and until I can get my hands on more leather. I am working on finishing another pair of these I made for my daughter out of fleece. So they are like a slipper. I will post a photo of them once I'm finished! Though she does love the one that I have finished :) These can be made out of light, dark, brown, black, white, pink, purple. Any kind of denim you can think of. I'm currently working on my collection of colors. I love them made in dark denim. I have a pair of those coming later today to!

I can put basically any design on them  you would like. If you have an idea you would like for a shoe just let me know. Then what ill do is draw up a sketched template of the design of cardboard and then cut it out of the material and let you see if its what you were hoping for. Then if you like it, I will make up the shoes. I currently have a Cat (shown above), Lady bug (below), Car, and puppy dog.

 Shoes made out of denim are $15

No comments:

Post a Comment